Saturday, May 5, 2012

Beginnings

I've re-written this blog a number of times. It was going to just be about my life, but now it's going to be more of a mommy blog. Because, basically, being a mommy is my life. I do other things. I'll list a few of them:

  • Work
  • Pet cats
  • Like my husband
  • Take photos (though I'm a slacker)
  • Hate my kidneys (they're failing)
  • Watch TV
There should be more than that, but.. well, there isn't much. The kidney thing will come up from time to time, and the husband thing probably more frequently. But the reason I'm writing the blog is this:


Evangeline. The 10 week old that makes me me say things like "How does it feel to know I can feel it on my leg when you pee!?" in a sweet, sickening voice I can't seem to control.

E (as she will henceforth be referred to as) is an IVF baby, which is only important because I'm not ashamed of it. As a matter of fact, I think it's awesome that the first time I laid eyes on her she looked like this:


And I'm pretty sure that if she's as much like me as I think she is, she'll like it, too.

I'm hoping I don't bore you to tears. There's a lot going on in our little family. For instance, along with my asshole kidneys, my husband, Andy (A) has an asshole brain tumor. For what it's worth, we do OK anyway. So without further adieu, lets get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment